- May 14, 2020The commercial operator has successfully pioneered the country’s DAB+ broadcasts By Davide MoroPublished: May 14, 2020 STOCKHOLM — Sweden was one of the last countries in Europe to distribute legal commercial radio broadcasting licenses. Only in …
- January 21, 2016BROADCAST IN ICELAND CONSTITUTION: The Iceland State Broadcast Service was established in the year 1930. Its offices and studios are in Reykjavik, occupying the fourth and fifth floors of the Telephone and Broadcast Building. It is conducted …
- January 9, 2016By Bruce Carty After spending Christmas and New Year in London at 23 years of age, I visited Heathrow airport in 1973, purely for something to do. Two hours after arriving at Heathrow, I was on a plane to Iceland. I first visited a local family on …
- March 31, 2015After a four year absence from long wave transmission, Danish Radio (DR) returned to this frequency band in 2011 using a Nautel NX50-LW transmitter. Programs that were previously transmitted on a medium wave frequency are now carried on 243 kHz.
- October 4, 2013Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, Greenland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Svalbard Share your own memories of Nordic Europe Radio kc/Mc Station Country Location Longwave 155 Norsk Rikskringkasting Norway Tromso 182 TFU Iceland Reykjavik Sveriges …
3 weeks ago-PAL August 2020 Update
3 weeks ago-Samoa's Radio 2AP Redevelopment Project
1 months ago-KNX, Los Angeles - A Centennial Station
1 months ago-4ZM "Voice of Dunedin"
1 months ago-The Rise and Fall of Radio Avon
1 months ago-Doggo Days
1 months ago-NBC Morobe - The Forgotten Kundu
2 months ago-2JJ 40th
2 months ago-Shaky Raoul Island