You can make a contribution no matter where in the world you live.
- Volunteer to work on a growing range of specific projects as part of a global team
- Donate or bequest funds
- Donate items of radio heritage memorabilia such as QSL verification card collections, photos, personal papers, car stickers, radio station promotional items, adverts, posters, magazines, books, brochures, newspaper clippings, scrap books and pamphlets
- Donate items of radio heritage such as audio recordings (station jingles, broadcasts, personalities, and more) or visual recordings (TV adverts, promotional videos, TV programs, movies, footage) no matter what their condition.
- Register your wish to donate other items such as vintage radio receivers, radio transmitters and broadcasting equipment such as microphones, studio signage or other bulky items. Just ‘Project Contributions’
- Register your wish to contribute an article, story or other item for inclusion in the Virtual Archive Project. We always welcome expressions of interest, so tell us briefly what you want to do. Just contact us.
- Register your wish to be interviewed for inclusion in the oral history project. We always welcome expressions of interest, so tell us briefly what you want to do. Just contact us.
- Buy items from our on-line store or trading post.
- You tell us what we’ve forgotten and how you’d like to get involved. Just contact us here.
- You can also ask us to manage your collection or radio heritage items whilst you keep ownership. Just contact us to discuss such guardianship arrangements.
To donate items of radio heritage memorabilia or radio heritage, simply mail or ship them to the:
Radio Heritage Foundation,
PO Box 2213, Stoke, Nelson 7041
Please contact us to discuss the items before shipping them to us.
All donated items become our property unless other specific arrangements have been made. Any revenue from use of these items also belongs solely to us unless other arrangements have been made. Please contact us to discuss specific issues.
If you wish, public acknowledgement can be made of your gift or any other arrangement with us.
We reserve the right to accept or decline any gift, item or article at our sole discretion. Where appropriate, gifted or donated items may be loaned by us to Radio Heritage Partners in your location or elsewhere. Such decisions can be made in consultation with you although the final decision is ours.